Wednesday, March 4, 2009

04/03/2009

Daddy is back!! Daddy is back!! daddy is back from Japan after his week long business trip... hehe... i missed him so...

I love it when daddy goes on his business trips coz that means i get lots of prezzies... This time round i got

a pair of cute headphones which i ALMOST bought at Apple when Min and i went shopping that day... a carton of yummy green tea kitkats... a boxful of japanese sweetiesss and alot of chewing gums... sighs... there goes my diet plan again **shakes head**

I've finally finished my F&B group project and my draft is ready for submission... Notice that its a GROUP project but I finished it...

yea... I've had group members who don't contribute much in the past... but this time round... NONE of them contributed... well done yea?? lol... oh well... their loss... i don't want them to fail so i shall not rat on them... but i've really learnt alot from doing the project...

I've got my front office management presentation tomorrow... gosh... i've really gained so much weight that my formal suit can hardly fit!! AHHHHHHHHH...

wish me luck,
ChatterBox OUT...

No comments: