Wednesday, August 12, 2009

12th August 2009

Quote Cheryl :

Many a times when we don't get what we want, we assume that God is saying NO to us...
but in actual fact, he isn't saying NO... he's saying NOT YET...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll admit it... I'm almost 22... I've never had a real boyfriend... I still have my 1st kiss and DUH i'm still a virgin... but so what?? those are qualities that i should be proud of... my husband...** whoever he may be**... is a lucky man... LOL... I don't have to sell myself short... I have every right to choose... I am worth as much as the next pretty girl...

God isn't saying no to me... He's saying Not Yet... finally, it all makes sense...

No guy will ever love or appreciate me if i don't love and appreciate myself...

God is good... everything that God has done, he has done so in order to protect me... all the pain and heartache i've felt from rejection is nothing compared to what i would've felt if i had gotten into a relationship when i'm not prepared...

God has placed awesome people in my life to keep me on the right track... Friends like Amanda who actually bothers to patiently listen to my blabber and give her honest advice and opinion... Drey, Kelly and BB Girl who take time off to go shopping with me and give me a makeover...

Family members such as my mom, dad and sister who stick with me through all my crazyness and support me**both financially and emotionally** in whatever i choose to do... Cousins like Zhen and Min who are always there when i need spiritual support and a listening ear... and my BeeBoy who has opened my heart to the simplicity and purest form of LOVE, AFFECTION and COMPANIONSHIP...

Everything makes sense now... =)

GOD IS GOOD

No comments: